Thank you for your well-wishes for Dr. Mark. She and her family were seriously affected by Covid-19, and continue to be, like many others. Please talk to your doctor about vaccination to stop this pandemic!
Covid-19 Pandemic Emergency Operation Changes: Like you, our operations and staff have been significantly affected by the Covid-19 pandemic. Our operational capabilities and processes changed over the course of the last year, in response. For our clinic, Covid-19 Pandemic Emergency Operations began in March 2020 and we continue to operate under these non-normal operational conditions:
- All therapy and intake sessions continue to be online.
- Testing is in-person at the Brighton office, with online evaluation possible for some portions of the testing.
- Clients, family and staff are required to wear a mask for in-office visits, even if fully-vaccinated. Thank you for your participation.
Complete Neuropsychology Services is a private mental health service with offices in Ann Arbor and Brighton, Michigan. We provide comprehensive neuropsychological assessment and diagnostic services, as well as evidence-based treatment of behavioral, mood, anxiety problems, and neurodevelopmental conditions. We work with children, teens, and adults who are experiencing problems with their thinking, learning, memory, behavior, social skills, or emotions.
- We offer convenient evening and weekend appointment times so you don’t have to take time off from school or work.
- We now work with most major insurance companies and third-party payors including Medicare, Medicaid, United Health Care, Meridian, Mclaren, Magellan, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Blue Care Network, Aetna, and Health Alliance Plan, Priority Health, Tricare, Veteran’s Choice.
Because we are a private clinic, we often have more flexibility than large hospital clinics. As a result, we spend more time with each client and can provide special services such as school observations, school consultations, and multiple feedback sessions that may include brief, targeted interventions. Our flexibility allows us to provide you with the highest level of personalized service and quality of care.
At Complete Neuropsychology Services, we specialize in assessment, diagnosis, and treatment planning for the following issues and conditions:
- Attention/concentration problems and ADHD (Attention Deficit-Hyperactivity Disorder)
- Autism Spectrum Disorders (Autism, Asperger’s, Pervasive Developmental Disorder)
- Learning problems and learning disability
- Intellectual Disability
- Behavioral problems in children (oppositional and defiant behavior, aggression, impulsivity, conduct problems)
- Behavioral problems in adults and older adults (impulsivity, aggression, poor decision making, personality changes)
- Memory problems, dementia, and progressive brain diseases (Mild Cognitive Impairment, Alzheimer’s Disease, Frontal Temporal Dementia, Vascular Dementia, Lewy Body Dementia, Multiple Sclerosis)
- Mood and Anxiety problems
- Effects of Epilepsy or other seizure disorder
- Effects of Traumatic brain injury
- Effects of Stroke, brain infection, or brain tumor
Evidence-based treatment of behavioral and mood problems.
We provide evidence-based treatment for anxiety, mood, and behavioral problems in individual and group formats. We are happy to work with children, teens, parents, and adults. Please see our Services page for more information on therapy services, or call 734-386-0041.